First ever Culinary Cruise appearance, November 9-16, 2013.
I would LOVE for you to join me. Click here to see the gorgeous Mexican Coastal Cruise experience. I will be doing live demonstrations and working with the chefs to have special dishes for the participants to savor.
On May 29, 2013 at 2 PM Jane will present a Grilling Demonstration at the Corrales Library.
For more information and to sign up, click on the specific dates you are interested in.
ALL CHILE PRODUCTS 25% OFF UNTIL MAY 10, 2013 ORDER NOW!
Our Gift boxes are a great present for most anyone anytime.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦♦
The complete book of all the Mexican regional recipes taught in the award winning Fairmont-Princess Cooking School in Scottsdale. Has such favorites as Rellenos en Nogado, Pollo Cauchate, Mayan Chilaquiles and the luscious Tres Leches. cake. Ebook $2.99.
JANE BUTEL COOKING SCHOOL PRESENTS "ALL ABOUT CHILES"
MODULE 1: Getting Started
• Lesson 1: Using learning Centre in your Course o Lecture 1: Using Learning Centre: The Interface o Lecture 2: Using Learning Centre: Navigation o Lecture 3: Introduction to Learning Centre Components o Lecture 4: Using the Cafe and Discussion Forums o Reality Check: Email, Discussion Forums and Netiquette
• Lesson 2: Managing your Learning Experience o Project Notes: Protecting your Intellectual Property o Lecture 1: About Learning Centre Objectives o Lecture 2: Workload: Studying and Pacing Yourself in Learning Centre o Lecture 3: Create an Alias to Protect Your Privacy
MODULE 2: Introduction to Chiles
• Lesson 1: Introduction to Chiles o Lecture 1: Chile Basics o Lecture 2: How a Chile "Works" o Lecture 3: Measurement of Capasaicin-Scoville heat units o Lecture 4: Heat Tolerance o Lecture 5: Healthful Information and Cures for Chiles
MODULE 3: Getting Started Cooking with Chiles
• Lesson 1: Introduction to Chiles o Lecture 1: Getting Started Cooking with Chiles
• Lesson 2: Cooking with Green Chiles o Lecture 1: Stuffing Green Chiles o Lecture 2: Innovative Uses of Green Chiles o Lecture 3: Other Green Chile Favorites o Lecture 4: Cooked Green Chile Sauces o Lecture 5: Green Chile as an Ingredient o Lecture 6: As a Substitute for Other Ingredients
• Lesson 3: Cooking with Red Chiles o Lecture 1: Red Chile Basics o Lecture 2: Additional Uses for Red Chile Powder o Lecture 3: Red Chile's Role as a Preservative
MODULE 4: More Cooking With Chiles
• Lesson 1: Traditional Cooking with Chiles o Lecture 1: Traditional New Mexican Chile Entrees o Lecture 2: Traditional New Mexican Chile Stews o Lecture 3: Tex-Mex Favorites • Lesson 2: Quick Cooking with Chiles o Lecture 1: Quick Cooking with Green Chiles o Lecture 2: Quick Cooking with Chiles for Small Meals o Lecture 3: Quick Cooking with Chiles for Entrees o Lecture 4: Quick Cooking Chiles for Side Dishes o Lecture 5: Quick Cooking with Tacos • Lesson 3: Mexican Cooking with Chiles o Lecture 1: Use of Chiles in Mexican Cooking o Lecture 2: Mexican Cooking Concepts o Lecture 3: Favorite Mexican Dishes Using Chiles o Lecture 4: Mexican Regional Stews o Lecture 5: Mexican Chile/Tortilla Combinations o Lecture 6: More Mexican Chile/Tortilla Combinations • Lesson 4: Popular Chili Cooking o Lecture 1: Chile or Chili o Lecture 2: Basic Favorite Original Texas-Type Chili o Lecture 3: Ways to Serve Chili o Lecture 4: More Ways to Serve Chili
MODULE 5: Chile Innovations
• Lesson 1: Unusual Uses for Chile o Lecture 1: Chiles as a Condiment o Lecture 2: Chiles in Teas and Infusions o Lecture 3: Chiles as a Dessert Ingredients o Lecture 4: Chiles Pairing with Fruit Desserts • Lesson 2: Its's Your Turn o Assignment: Your Chili Innovations-Part 1 o Assignment: Your Chili Innovations- Part 2 o Lecture 1: Review and Self Test