ALL NATURAL SOUTHWESTERN AND MEXICAN INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE
Our wonderful pure, fresh chiles, spices, ingredients and wine and kitchen essentials are in bountiful supply. Order, by selecting the Products key at the top of this page, or click here.
This Chiles 4 Health Gift Box is perfect for Cinco de Mayo parties or for Mother's Day
Now available for $48.45 instead of $54.00 until April 30 Midnight.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
The complete book of all the Mexican regional recipes taught in the award winning Fairmont-Princess Cooking School in Scottsdale. Has such favorites as Rellenos en Nogado, Pollo Cauchate, Mayan Chilaquiles and the luscious Tres Leches. cake.Ebook $2.99.
1. Select the best beef you can find and cut into one-inch squares, trimming off any fat or gristle.
2. Place the beef in a serving bowl and garnish with the parsley. Allow to set at room temperature if within 2 hours of serving time.
3. Prepare several suaes, being certain to always have Bearnaise Sauce as one of them—as it is so delicious with the beef.
4. To serve, heat vegetable or peanut oil in fondue pot to high heat. If using sterno or alcohol, heating the oil on the range speeds up getting the oil hot.
5. Provide 2 fondue forks per person and a table fork and knife. Mention to those cooking the fondue with you that they should always remove the meat from the fondue fork to prevent burning their mouth.