Come to see me at Pie Mania this Saturday, Dec. 7 at Builder's Source, 308 Menual NE, 1 to 3 PM for my free pie making demonstration. The event lasts until 5 PM and there will be 8 other chefs and benefits the Road Runner Food Bank.
Going to London? If so, put 100 Hoxton, a new Mediterranean and Middle Eastern restaurant on your "Must Do" list. For more information, check out my latest blog.
ALL CHILE PRODUCTS 25% OFF UNTIL MAY 10, 2013 ORDER NOW!
Our Gift boxes are a great present for most anyone anytime.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦♦
The complete book of all the Mexican regional recipes taught in the award winning Fairmont-Princess Cooking School in Scottsdale. Has such favorites as Rellenos en Nogado, Pollo Cauchate, Mayan Chilaquiles and the luscious Tres Leches. cake.Ebook $2.99.
1. Select the best beef you can find and cut into one-inch squares, trimming off any fat or gristle.
2. Place the beef in a serving bowl and garnish with the parsley. Allow to set at room temperature if within 2 hours of serving time.
3. Prepare several suaes, being certain to always have Bearnaise Sauce as one of them—as it is so delicious with the beef.
4. To serve, heat vegetable or peanut oil in fondue pot to high heat. If using sterno or alcohol, heating the oil on the range speeds up getting the oil hot.
5. Provide 2 fondue forks per person and a table fork and knife. Mention to those cooking the fondue with you that they should always remove the meat from the fondue fork to prevent burning their mouth.