Come to see me at Pie Mania this Saturday, Dec. 7 at Builder's Source, 308 Menual NE, 1 to 3 PM for my free pie making demonstration. The event lasts until 5 PM and there will be 8 other chefs and benefits the Road Runner Food Bank.
Going to London? If so, put 100 Hoxton, a new Mediterranean and Middle Eastern restaurant on your "Must Do" list. For more information, check out my latest blog.
ALL CHILE PRODUCTS 25% OFF UNTIL MAY 10, 2013 ORDER NOW!
Our Gift boxes are a great present for most anyone anytime.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦♦
The complete book of all the Mexican regional recipes taught in the award winning Fairmont-Princess Cooking School in Scottsdale. Has such favorites as Rellenos en Nogado, Pollo Cauchate, Mayan Chilaquiles and the luscious Tres Leches. cake.Ebook $2.99.
16 to 20 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed or 1 pint fresh, stemmed, strawberries 1, 3-ounce package strawberry gelatin 1 cup boiling water 1 ½ cups sugar 2 eggs 2 cups milk 1 cup whipping cream
1. Prepare strawberries and set aside. Dissolve gelatin in water stirring until thoroughly dissolved.
2. Beat together eggs and sugar until fluffy and well mixed, using medium speed of an electric mixer. Add and blend in the milk and cream.
3. Combine egg and gelatin mixtures, mixing with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
4. Pour mixture into ice cream can and cool. Place the can in place in the ice cream freezer. Surround with layers of coarse salt and cracked ice, using eight parts ice to one part salt.
5. After ice cream is almost of desired firmness, add strawberries and allow to mix until fruit is thoroughly blended.
6. When ice cream is firm, pack it down and cover with the corked lid (cork keeps salt out of ice cream). Repack freezer, using four parts ice to one part salt—then cover with a heavy paper or cloth allowing to rest two to three hours.
Note: Any type of gelatin flavor or fruit can be substituted.