February 13, 2016 one day full participation class only $100.00--first few registrations taken!
Features New Mexican favorites such as Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas, Red Chile Beef Enchiladas, Crispy Chicken Tostados, Baja Shrimp Tacos with All the trimmings, Sopaipillas, corn and flour tortillas and Perfect Margaritas.
ALL NATURAL SOUTHWESTERN AND MEXICAN INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE
Our wonderful pure, fresh chiles, spices, ingredients and wine and kitchen essentials are in bountiful supply. Order, by selecting the Products key at the top of this page, or click here.
Our Gift Boxes are a great present for most anyone anytime.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦♦
The complete book of all the Mexican regional recipes taught in the award winning Fairmont-Princess Cooking School in Scottsdale. Has such favorites as Rellenos en Nogado, Pollo Cauchate, Mayan Chilaquiles and the luscious Tres Leches. cake.Ebook $2.99.
16 to 20 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed or 1 pint fresh, stemmed, strawberries 1, 3-ounce package strawberry gelatin 1 cup boiling water 1 ½ cups sugar 2 eggs 2 cups milk 1 cup whipping cream
1. Prepare strawberries and set aside. Dissolve gelatin in water stirring until thoroughly dissolved.
2. Beat together eggs and sugar until fluffy and well mixed, using medium speed of an electric mixer. Add and blend in the milk and cream.
3. Combine egg and gelatin mixtures, mixing with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
4. Pour mixture into ice cream can and cool. Place the can in place in the ice cream freezer. Surround with layers of coarse salt and cracked ice, using eight parts ice to one part salt.
5. After ice cream is almost of desired firmness, add strawberries and allow to mix until fruit is thoroughly blended.
6. When ice cream is firm, pack it down and cover with the corked lid (cork keeps salt out of ice cream). Repack freezer, using four parts ice to one part salt—then cover with a heavy paper or cloth allowing to rest two to three hours.
Note: Any type of gelatin flavor or fruit can be substituted.