¼ pound beef tenderloin or any
Tender cut per person
Peanut or vegetable oil, 1 to 2 quarts
Depending on size of fondue pot
Italian parsley for garnish
- 1. Select the best beef you can find and cut into one-inch squares, trimming off any fat or gristle.
- 2. Place the beef in a serving bowl and garnish with the parsley. Allow to set at room temperature if within 2 hours of serving time.
- 3. Prepare several suaes, being certain to always have Bearnaise Sauce as one of them—as it is so delicious with the beef.
- 4. To serve, heat vegetable or peanut oil in fondue pot to high heat. If using sterno or alcohol, heating the oil on the range speeds up getting the oil hot.
- 5. Provide 2 fondue forks per person and a table fork and knife. Mention to those cooking the fondue with you that they should always remove the meat from the fondue fork to prevent burning their mouth.